Significant parts of radioactive doses get into the human body by drinking water and indirectly by nutrition. The contamination of the surface water is affecting the population in a dangerous way.
International organizations like WHO and IAEA have issued recommendations about maximum activity concentration of several radionuclides in the water. Our buoys are developed to detect radioactivity in seawater, freshwater, wastwater and drinking water autonomously 24 hours a day.
The GSP02 detector is fitted in a massive standard IP63 aluminium case. The probe is additionally fitted in a pressure- and seawater-resistant housing according to safety class IP68.
- Autonomously buoy
- The entire casing of the measuring station is completely made for seawater
- configuration with 2 GSP02 possible
- our standard color is yellow, other colors are possible
- power unit for independent work with:
- Solar module,
- wind generator
- battery protected system
- BITT WEBDL2 unit with ARM9
- Communication through GSM/UMTS VPN router